$16-18/hr DOE Schaumburg, IL 60193
Seeking an Account Manager with experience in healthcare sales and working with distributors in the healthcare market. Will be responsible for the management of all business aspects between our client and specified Healthcare accounts. Salary is depending on experience, but will most likely be $18/hr+ depending on experience. This position is located in Schaumburg, IL.
- Contact all assigned customers by telephone and /or email to solicit sales.
- Develop a schedule for contacting customers. Minimum of 20-25 outbound phone calls daily to your customers.
- Document all sales calls in Salesforce.com. Enter/maintain/update all contacts, accounts, leads and opportunities to record all sales activity in your territory.
- Actively work with identified healthcare medical-surgical and pharmaceutical distributors. In addition, work with identified GPO partners and assist in pull-through business opportunities
- Conduct sales meetings to help train distributors.
- Provide a weekly report to the company highlighting trends and performance of assigned accounts.
- Keep informed of competition and sales activity in your territory.
- Utilize analytical programs weekly/monthly/quarterly to analyze your territory and account profitability.
- Excellent Presentation Skills, Results Driven, Motivation for Sales, Self-Confidence, Decision Making, Problem Solving, Strategic Planning
- Excellent Organizing Skills (tracking projects, to-do’s, calendar obligations, etc.).
- Strong customer service skills
- Bachelor's degree preferred, but not required
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.) and Salesforce.com
- Familiar with distribution organizations
- Previous Healthcare sales experience.