Wire Transfer Associate
St. Louis, MO
A financial client of ours located in West County is seeking a temporary Wire Transfer Associate to join their team as soon as possible! This is a long-term, temporary assignment, slated to last approximately 3 months. This is a full-time position, and pays $13.00 - $15.33 per hour. The main purpose of the Wire Transfer Associate is to maintain accuracy of all client incoming and outgoing wire requests, and mitigating firm risk by evaluating each entry and ensuring all firm, banking, and regulatory processes are followed.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Process multiple incoming wire reports throughout the day in a timely manner and follow guidelines to determine the account status/standing and escalations needed.
- Perform Office of Foreign Asset Control (OFAC) checks on banks and individuals as required based on specific criteria.
- Enforce and explain industry and internal policies.
- Inform branch offices of all incoming wires.
- Process outgoing wires and debit accounts periodically throughout the day.
- Ensure that all international wires are submitted and logged properly and compliant with Reg E.
- Provide customer service to branch associates and other internal departments via phone, email and in person.
- Reconcile daily reports and make corrections when necessary; report any inaccuracies to the accounting department.
- Research issues properly and assist to resolve cases under investigation with banks, follow up as needed until resolved.
- At least 2 years prior experience in an office support role
- Previous experience working in a bank or financial institution highly preferred
- Fast and accurate 10-Key and alpha-numeric data entry
- Ability to handle stress in a fast-paced, high-volume environment
- Detail oriented and highly analytical
- Excellent communication skills
- Per the client's request, the ability to pass their pre-employment screening process, including employment verification and background check
Please apply online for immediate consideration. All qualified candidates will be contacted.