Stock Record Associate
St. Louis, MO
Our client, a financial organization located in the West County area, is currently seeking a Stock Record Associate to join their team. This is a full-time, temporary assignment slated to last approximately 3 months. The schedule for this assignment will be 8: 00am-4: 00pm, Monday-Friday, and it will pay $12.25 per hour. This is an excellent opportunity to gain some experience in the financial industry!
- Process fail settlements
- Process customer and broker buy-ins
- Review break reports and make corrections as necessary
- Assist in Stock Record duties as needed
- Perform other duties as assigned
- 3+ years of stock record or brokerage experience required
- Working knowledge and familiarity with Settlements, Buy-ins, Collateral Management, and Customer Protection
- 3+ years of office experience with an emphasis in customer service
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Quick and accurate data entry skills, including 10-key
- Good organizational and problem solving skills
- Great attention to detail
Please apply online for immediate consideration. All qualified applicants will be contacted.