East End start up is seeking a Direct Hire Software Engineer to join their team.
- Identify resource bottlenecks throughout the system and find solution to alleviate them. This includes algorithm optimization, query optimization, memory management, configuration management etc.
- Make improvements to the deployment pipeline to ensure smooth and frequent releases.
- Find ways to further streamline development process.
- Improving the user experience by writing new web-based UI widgets.
Skills & Requirements
Build features for customers, improve development process and work with our CTO to make software delivery streamlined and up to standards.
- Degree in Computer Science or related field (B.S. or M.S.)
- 3 years industry experience of developing, testing and deploying production grade software, that knows how to do constructive code reviews and knows how to build automated testing and software bundling.
- Backend development experience with Node.JS and/or Ruby on Rails would help with current stack.
- Experience in queries, indexes and the relational model works, and be fluent in writing SQL queries.
- Knowledge of RESTFul APIs either with consuming them or building them.
- Experience with d3.js is considered a plus.
- Proficiency with Linux administration since our product runs on Linux
If you have the above listed education, skills and experience please reply to Job 30011. Only those candidates for further consideration will be contacted.