Los Angeles, CA
Experienced Sales Assistant
Our client in West Los Angeles is looking for an experienced sales assistant to join their team! This position provides administrative support to the Sales and Customer Service department. The position will work with several members of the management team and involves the submission and maintenance of a heavy promotional calendar with key accounts.
- BA or BS Degree required.
- At least 3 years of administrative experience
- Heavy calendar management experience required
- Must have good oral and written communication skills.
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and work independently with minimal supervision.
- Must have working knowledge of Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook and be proficient in Excel .
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience with ERP systems a plus and ability to learn and navigate the ERP system.
Job Responsibilities include:
- Processes and coordinates promotional orders and communicates changes to appropriate departments.
- Acts as liaison to the customer service associate responsible for national chain procedure as they relate to price and product changes and promo pre-orders. Assists customer service as needed.
- Ensures the accuracy and timely dissemination of all sales updates.
- Provides assistance with data entry for all sales/promotions related material.
- Provides daily administrative support to the sales department such as scheduling, filing, faxing, processing, etc.
- Performs any other related duties, as may be required.
This is a full time temp to hire position that will pay $15 to $18/hour depending on experience and education. Candidates can submit their resume to email@example.com and refer to job# 93165 in the subject line. EOE/M/F/D/V .