Reservations Sales Agent
MUST BE BILINGUAL
Assist customers with the resort reservations process while providing exemplary customer service to all customers and external staff at resort locations.
- Answer inbound phone calls in a professional, courteous and timely manner.
- Confer with customers to determine their travel preferences.
- Make and confirm reservations for accommodations and water crafts over the phone and using computers or mail.
- Answer questions and provide reservation and property information (services, amenities, activities, rates, etc.) accurately and courteously.
- Determine availability on travel dates requested by customers.
- Accurately inform customers of reservation and cancellation policies, special promotions, etc. in a professional and courteous manner.
- Accurately book reservations in Opera and/or Cobalt Silver software programs
- Accurately process payments and refunds.
- Inform customers of current promotions and use selling techniques to sell and upsell products and services.
- Respond to customer inquiries online and respond to all LivePerson chat requests immediately, answer questions and provide information accurately as needed.
- Assist with administrative office duties including filing, e-mailing and other associated tasks.
- Maintain regular and punctual attendance at work.
- Work cooperatively with co-workers and supervisors.
- All other duties as assigned.
MARGINAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Make outbound phone calls for quality assurance purposes and to promote products and services to past customers.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS REQUIRED TO PERFORM JOB DUTIES:
- Proven strong sales and closing skills with the ability to consistently make sales and up sell.
- Excellent verbal communications skills with a clear speaking voice and ability to provide neat and concise information.
- Excellent phone etiquette and demeanor; consistently friendly, helpful telephone demeanor.
- Bilingual English/Spanish is a plus, not required.
Math skills and ability to calculate figures and amounts
- Ability to calmly, effectively, politely and professional deal with upset or unruly customers.
- Solid computer and data entry skills.
- Ability and willingness to work weekends and holidays as necessary.
- Honest and trustworthy with customer information.
- Ability to multi-task effectively to manage a high volume of phone calls and several projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work independently on assigned tasks and as part of a team.
MUST BE BILINGUAL
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE REQUIRED TO PERFORM JOB DUTIES:
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
- Minimum 1+ year(s) customer service or related work experience with proven success in sales and up-selling, preferably in a call-center environment.
- Opera and/or Cobalt Silver software program experience a plus!
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS TO PERFORM JOB DUTIES:
- Sit at a computer for up to eight hours a day, usually 4 hours at a time.
- Use a PC with dual monitors, a keyboard and mouse.
- Use a telephone with a wireless and/or wired headset.
- Stand and move from place to place throughout the building.
- Lift and carry items weighing up to 25 lbs.
- Bend, twist or turn occasionally.