- Source candidates through research, periodicals, internet, etc.
- Build a database of leads and maintain relationships with potential candidates
- Work with leadership team to develop new recruiting strategies
- Collaborate on procedures to recruit for hard to fill positions
- Network at various local events (job fairs, community events, etc.)
- Screen potential candidates via phone interview and/or in person
- Guide candidates through interview process
- Manage applicant tracking system and report on various recruiting metrics
- Manage all job postings
- Attend and assist with college recruiting fairs
- Manage internal referral program
- Various projects and additional duties as requested by HR Director
The position will pay an annual salary of $55,000 - $65,000 + bonuses.
The opportunity requires:
- 3-10 years of high volume recruiting experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or a related field
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
Please apply online and include a resume for immediate consideration. All qualified applicants will be contacted.