Quality Assurance Associate
Los Angeles, CA
Our client, a nutritional supplement distributor is looking for an experienced QA/QC Associate II to join their team!
QA/QC Associate II
This role will assist in the activities with development, application, and maintenance of quality standards for industrial processes.
- BA/BS Degree in Chemistry or related discipline with 2 to 4 years' experience in a QA/QC environment or MS in Chemistry or related discipline and over 1 year experience in a QA/QC environment
- Knowledge / Experience in cGMP and other pertinent regulations
- cGMP and regulatory knowledge of relevant FDA and global stability guidelines
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills and written and verbal communication
- Experience with regulatory inspections would be advantageous
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment and to value the importance of teamwork.
Job Duties Include:
The QA/QC Associate II is responsible for ensuring that all products are tested, approved and meet the established quality standard according to "The Code of Federal Regulations Title 21- Food and Drugs."
- Provide support to the QA/QC, R&D, production department and technical support group.
- Creates finished products, bulk products and raw material specification sheets in accordance with The Code of Federal Regulations Title 21 Food and Drugs 111.70.
- Ensures the use of scientifically valid method for each established specification for which testing is required to determine whether the specification meets 111.320.
- Reviews subset testing frequency in accordance with 21 CFR 111 and review and interpret analytical data from third party testing labs and investigations of out-of-specification test results and assist with stability protocols and testing requirements necessary to establish product shelf-life.
- Maintains the QA/QC laboratory invoices, purchase orders, and verifies testing charges for accuracy and for authorized signatures.
- Assists the department with any tasks related to cGMP implementation and maintenance.
- Coordinates with the Technical Support Department on the investigation of serious Adverse Event Reports, and other customer complaints.
- Creates and revises SOP's, approves Material Reviews and Dispositions (MRD's) and change controls, as well as assists with any necessary training and implementation of QC procedures.
This is a full time temp to hire position that will be pay between $20/hour to $25/hour depending on education and experience. Hours are Monday to Friday 8-5pm.
Qualified candidates can submit their resume to email@example.com and refer to job # 93158 in the subject line . EOE/M/F/D/V.