Print Shop Associate
River Forest, IL
Our client, located in River Forest, is looking for someone to work in their Print Services for 30-60 days. This is a part time position - 20-30 hours a week. The candidate should have the following experience:
Experience with production print shop equipment.
Experience changing toner in print shop equipment.
Experience printing in black and white and color.
Experience printing with various types of paper weights, sizes and colors.
Experience clearing printer jams from production print equipment.
Experience processing customer print requests.
Experience with scanning documents to an external usb flash drive.
Experience with Microsoft Outlook.
Experience printing attachments from Microsoft Suite 2013 and Adobe.
Experience in customer service.
Experience in inventory management.
Experience using Microsoft excel to update and maintain data.
Preferred experience with Canon production printers. Specific equipment: Canon iR3235, Canon iR7095, Canon iR3080c, Printronix P7000, Epson Pro 9900
Preferred experience with:
· Industrial cutting machine to cut prints based upon customer specifications.
· Automatic folding machine to fold customer prints in half-fold, Z-fold or letter.
· Industrial drill press hole punch for large hole punching jobs.
· Cerlox binding machine to create 19 hole punch and select proper comb size for insertion.
· Placing padding or ncr glue on print job and set to dry.
Print Shop Experience