Pay Per Click Specialist
Los Angeles, CA
Exciting opportunity to join a national criminal law firm in West LA. They are currently looking for a PPC Specialist to join their team.
Conduct keyword research and selection for pay-per-click campaigns and SEO projects. Work with Google AdWords to optimize metrics such as PPC, Cost-Per-Conversion, etc. Responsible for implementing methods to improve clients' websites organic search rankings (SEO). Develop and optimize every aspect of clients’ pay-per-click campaigns. This includes managing keyword research and bids, formulating and managing the PPC budgets of clients, analyzing results, and reporting results.
If you have either set up an entire Google adwords PPC model for a company from scratch or took a previous model from a vendor running a MCC account and built a client’s own Google Adwords account, previously worked for a PPC agency, or have experience with SEO link building campaigns, graphics design, and/or copywriting/proofing skills. We need you!
- Reducing CPC, Cost-per-conversion, and optimizing ROI for running ROI efficient ad campaigns
- Desktop/Mobile focus
- Brainstorm and generate new campaigns and ad group structures
- Implement A/B testing procedures and schedules to improve ROI
- Keywords Research and Metadata Optimization (include utilizing tools like Google keyword planner or Wordtracker(or other tools)
- Paid Social Media Campaign Organization and Management (Facebook, etc.)
- Negative keyword exclusions
- Retargeting, display ads, Facebook advertising, Doubleclick advertising
- Landing page testing and optimization
- Possible relocation of a current PPC agency PPC model from an MCC account to a newly created client Adwords account
- Optimize lead generation and conversion funnel
NOTE: Examples of your work and demonstration of your knowledge will be required.
This position is Long Term Temp with the possibility of being hired on; the pay will be between $15 - $17/hr depending on experience.
Email your resume to email@example.com for immediate consideration. Please refer to #93156 when applying. EOE M/F/D/V