Part-Time Marketing Assistant
St. Louis, MO
Our client, a consulting firm in Creve Coeur, is in need of a Part-Time Marketing Assistant to join their team! This is a temp-to-hire opportunity, and allows for flexible hours, as long as the candidate is able to work between 15 - 25 hours per week. This position will primarily be assisting the office with data entry, but will also help out with any other projects or administrative needs as requested. The position pays between $10.00-$12.00 per hour, depending upon experience. This is an excellent opportunity for someone recently returning to the job market after being out of the workforce, a candidate who is looking to work while attending school, or a candidate who has decided that they still want to work in a professional office setting without the stress of a full-time schedule.
- Update client and contact information in company database
- Add new contacts or data into database or spreadsheets as necessary
- Assist with light email correspondence
- Review and proofread documents & correspondence as requested
- Additional clerical duties as assigned
- 1-3 years prior experience in an office support role
- Strong attention to detail and organization skills
- Proficient typing (40+ WPM) and data entry skills
- Familiarity with working in databases a plus, but not required
- Critical thinking skills and ability to self-manage
Please apply online for immediate consideration. All qualified applicants will be contacted.