Downtown division of the government is seeking an experienced Paralegal for long-term temporary assignment.
Must be an experienced Paralegal with certificate with the ability to work with limited supervision.
- Review and efficiently organize complex, voluminous factual material and data for investigations, discovery and trials.
- Analyze complex, voluminous factual material to identify and/or summarize relevant evidence
- Coordinating and scheduling class members and witness depositions in large-scale cases
- Class member management, including liaison with class members, securing relevant documents and tracking using Excel
- Prepare exhibits for motions practice, depositions and trial in form acceptable for court use
- Provide litigation case management and organize cases for court presentation including use of litigation support software
- Prepare lawsuit correspondence in accordance with legal professional conventions
- Proof read and format litigation documents and briefs, including checking Bluebook citation form
- Attend depositions, court hearings and trial with attorneys, as needed to assist with proceedings
- Research potential vendors for court reporter and other litigation services and prepare government procurement request forms
- Day to day clerical support including, mailing copying, scanning, data entry, calendar management, filing, etc
Successful candidate will have Paralegal certification, experience working as a paralegal in a litigation practice law office, basic familiarity with the court discovery process and steps in litigation.
If you are an experienced Paralegal with the above listed experience and qualifications please reply to Job 30006. Email: email@example.com. Only those candidates for further consideration will be contacted.