Organizational Effectiveness Specialist
The Organizational Effectiveness Specialist (OE) is a Human Resources position with primary responsibility for organizational development and design, change management and organization effectiveness. The OE Specialist will provide human resources and business leaders with practical solutions to enhance team, business unit and organizational performance; set standards and processes for organizational design methodology and diagnostics and lead initiatives across business units and functional areas. This role will also partner with the Enterprise Change function to assist the organization with the execution of successful change management efforts.
In this role you will be the center of expertise for design & launch.
Major duties to include:
- Contribute to the build out of the Organization Effectiveness Center of Expertise complete with philosophy, service offerings, methodologies, and toolkits to effectively support Organization Design (e.g., team restructure, location strategy, operating model designs, etc.) and Organization Effectiveness (e.g., team and leadership effectiveness, culture/behavior change, strategic planning, facilitation, action planning, etc.) across the globe with a focus on supporting and enabling business growth.
- Design and execute a training plan to enhance the HR Consulting Function’s skills, capabilities and confidence to lead engagements that are contained within their Business Units or regions.
- Serve as an ongoing strategic adviser to HR Managers and Business Partners in the assessment, diagnoses and application of OD principles. Provide consultation, coaching, and guidance as needed.
Will lead large-scale, complex organizational development & design projects. As COE you will strategically collaborate with HR Managers and Business Partners to support sponsorship, planning, execution and adoption.
The development of this company's OE center of expertise is a high priority, enterprise-wide initiative, and as a result will be highly visible at levels up to and including the Management Group. The OE team will work closely with and across the Talent Management function, HR Managers & Business Partners, and leaders across all business functional areas.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job #26787.
• Expertise in organization design and organization effectiveness concepts and their applicability to organizational performance
• Expert program, project and process management skills (complex, high degree of risk, budget and resource management)
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to build strong relationships with clients, program participants, and team members
• Able to influence in situations without formal authority and push back when appropriate
• Strong consulting, conflict management, and negotiation skills
• Strong presentation/facilitation skills
• Excellent organizational and analytical skills required
• Skilled in change management
• Relentless attention to detail, high standards, and able to produce high quality deliverables
• Strong ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks and responsibilities
• Able to translate broad strategic intent into tactical plans and directions
• Proficiency in analyzing data to gain insight into business performance
• Able to effectively tell the story when presenting recommendations to senior audiences
• Minimum of 3-7 years of experience in Organization Design and Organization Effectiveness is expected
• BS/BA in relevant field is required (MS/MA preferred)
• Prior experience leading large-scale organization design and effectiveness initiatives and multiple projects at a time
• Seasoned professional with broad HR experience who has been successful leading initiatives through influence and collaboration
• Experience designing, re-engineering, and implementing operational processes that have had a clear impact on efficiency and effectiveness
• Experience identifying operational issues and implementing strategies to resolve problems
• Experience establishing and maintaining relationships with individuals at all levels of the organization in the business community and with vendors
• Proven track record in systems thinking and understanding in order to provide business differentiating solutions