Marketing Project and Operations Assistant
Seeking an experienced individual to serve as Project Assistant for the Print and Interactive Teams of our client. Primary responsibility is to manage the flow of project requests and ensure projects are logged, scheduled and started to plan. This includes project management software updates, report creation, and partner and vendor communication.
- Collect and record all project requests for print and interactive.
- Work with resource managers to either 1) assign and schedule work or 2) submit for assessment.
- Create jobs, set time lines and make updates in the project software system, as assigned.
- Enter estimates, vendor and project information into the project management software system.
- Circulate job specs for project leads.
- Request additional specifications and project information from team members.
- Update project briefs and status.
- Help ensure project deadlines are met by identifying upcoming due dates with project lead, ensure schedules are accurate and milestones are met.
- Create project reports for, and attend weekly project status meetings.
- Coordinate vendor and freelance access to company systems.
- Close out jobs in project software system.
- Ensure files sample management systems is being well-managed by student intern.
- Provide support to the Director of Administrative Services, including:
- Process financial expenses/invoices through the use of Oracle and other Comptroller forms.
- Obtain w-9s and submit vendor adds on behalf of team members.
Marketing Project and Operations Assistant must possess:
- Minimum of 1 year project management experience
- Minimum of 1 year administrative support experience in a professional setting
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to accurately record detailed information
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Ability to prioritize workload
- Ability to take direction as well as take initiative to work independently
- Ability to maintain a high level of professionalism
- Ability to problem solve
- Familiarity with the following softwares a plus: Wrike, Asana, Workamajig, Oracle