Rancho Dominguez, CA
Mail Pre-sort and Dispatch
We are looking for positive hard working people to join a fast paced mail distribution center doing various pre-sorting duties for outgoing mail for our client in Rancho Dominguez! This is ideal for someone who has warehouse and/or mailroom experience! All positions are long term assignments with the possibility of extension based on performance and attendance.
- Ability to read, understand, and follow verbal and /or written instructions in English
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Strong attention to detail and be able to lift 7 to 20lbs.
- Strong work ethic, dependability & ability to arrive at work on time
- Bilingual or conversational in English / Spanish is a plus
- Able to work overtime as needed to get the job done
- Ability to work in varied temperature environments
- Employment is contingent upon successfully passing the drug and background screening process
- We are currently recruiting for all shifts. Pay rate will be based on shift worked. Candidates can submit their resume to email@example.com and refer to job # 94259 in the subject line. EOE/M/F/D/V.