Lenexa, KS 66215 US
Interview Associates for Lenexa,KS company's Call Center. Monday-Friday, 12:15pm-9pm, $14/hr, possible temp to hire.. Need individuals who are comfortable being on the phones as average calls are 20-30 minutes, but some calls could last up to 2 hours. They also need to be comfortable with medical terminology.
GENERAL STATEMENT OF RESPONSIBILITY: Complete insurance applications via telephone. Interviews will include gathering medical, financial, and occupational and vocational histories. Review and edit information collected during the interview for quality assurance purposes. Make and receive telephone calls, logging call attempts, document information within orders as necessary, recording call results.
- Accept assigned orders. Prioritize and collate new orders into current caseload by type of request and geographic region.
- Contact applicants to conduct background interviews.
- Update accurate status of orders regarding background information received.
- Type information gathered into a computer generated form.
- Answer phone calls to give status regarding order requests, gather follow-up information and troubleshoot problems.
- Submit completed orders.
- Accurately document client responses to medical questions in scripted format.
- Cross train on all tele-applications and inspections, if applicable.
- Respond to the needs and requests of clients and management staff in a professional and expedient manner.
- Read and follow departmental SOPs.
- Must meet minimum requirements as outlined in the Incentive Plan.
- Maintain service level agreements.
- Maintain and protect the confidentiality of all CRL-PLUS and client information.
- Be able to comply with all applicable federal, state, and local safety and health regulations that would apply to this job.
Other duties as assigned.
- denotes essential job function
- Perform all duties of Interview Associate Level 1.
- Must not have received any disciplinary action 3 months prior to being promoted to a Level 2.
- Must have completed 2 years of service as an Interview Associate – Level 1.
EDUCATION: High School Diploma or equivalent.
EXPERIENCE: 1 year of Customer Service or Call Center experience
SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Excellent verbal skills, including good voice quality, articulation and listening skills
- Analysis and problem solving abilities
- Detail oriented
- Ability to handle multiple tasks
- Good follow through and dependability
- Ability to prioritize and work independently
- Good written communication skills
- Ability to interact with all levels within the organization
- Must have good PC skills, including MS Office and Windows Environment
- Sitting for long periods of time.
EQUIPMENT: Ability to operate a PC and communications equipment.
OTHER: Overtime as required to meet customer needs; to be determined daily. Frequent telephone use.
Only individuals with 1 year or more of in office customer service or call center experience and steady job history will be contacted for interviews