Inside Sales Representative
Woodland Hills , CA
Our client, a leader in the Travel Industry is looking for experienced Inbound Sales people to join their fast growing company !
- Maintain and meet individual sales goals and service quality goals.
- Sales and service to prospects and clients
- Handle inbound sales calls from prospective clients, identify their needs and provide a solution, sell company products and complete the reservation process.
- Handle outbound calls to prospective customers to provide additional information, and finalize booking for a reservation.
- Coordinate travel plans for high end customers including hotels and air travel.
- Process itinerary changes, payments and requests for brochures as needed.
This is a direct hire placement with an hourly rate of $14.50 /hour plus commission incentives.
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply and submit their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and refer to job # 96680 in the subject line. Only qualified candidates will be invited to interview . EOE/M/F/D/V.
- At least 1 year of sales experience in a call center environment
- Inbound sales experience is required for this position
- Working experience with ACD and associated metrics
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word & Excel
- College degree preferred
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment
- Availability to work variable shifts , including weekends
- Strong professional communication skills both written and verbal