IT Administrator - Great Benefits -Non Profit - South East Denver - $60K
Full-time IT Administrator
South East Denver
Responsibilities and Duties
IT Administrator - Denver, CO
Typical duties include most of the following attributes:
- Help maintain all components of the organization's IT systems (laptops, servers in house and in cloud, files, and software applications).
- Learn and generate ideas for improving processes and systems.
- Respond to desktop support requests.
- Work cooperatively with IT staff and others.
- Assist with onboarding and off-boarding employees.
- Conduct user training on applications and technical topics.
- Work cooperatively with all staff, especially the IT team, building services, and vendors.
- When needed, assist others with video conferencing and general A/V meeting setups, Skype, or other meeting software.
- Provide occasional assistance to external users with website login, account creation, and meeting registration.
- Stay abreast of technological trends.
- Help maintain inventory.
- May perform other related duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Skills
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
Bachelor's degree plus 4+ years' progressive experience desktop support and help desk, with impressive technical aptitude and impeccable attitude. At least two years of work in Microsoft Windows environment and two years of user support and training are required. Equivalent technical training, certifications or other relevant work experience may be considered for education requirements.
- Experience in user training of technical topics and writing effective technical documentation.
- Flexibility to assist staff or the IT team off-hours when necessary and provide coverage for times when IT staff is needed at the office.
- Strong oral communication, organization, writing, user training, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to provide training and support for Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.), mobile devices, remote connections and VPN tools.
- A keen eye for detail that strives for improving the quality of processes and applications in IT.
- Experience with Active Directory -- user accounts, group policy objects, DNS, DHCP.
- Experience with desktop management systems, inventory tracking, or patch management software.
- Experience with maintaining and monitoring a Microsoft Windows server environment.
- Familiarity with desktop imaging software, such as Ghost and Microsoft Imaging in Windows 8 and 10 systems.
- Familiarity with Office 365 administration and Exchange Online, including user account management; archiving, message retention, eDiscovery, and other policies.
- Motivation and demonstrated ability to grow professionally, including development of communication, leadership, and progressive knowledge of core structure and mission.
- Experience with file and system backup systems and recent technologies.
- Familiarity with VMware virtualization.
- Advanced skill in support of MS Office applications.
- Strong service and support orientation to all users.
- Excellence in working independently or as a team and under pressure on multiple projects.
- Excellent cooperation with IT staff and vendors.
- Considerable knowledge of computer applications and understanding of IT issues.
- A high degree of attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to identify, observe, and respect confidentiality and privacy matters.
Please forward resumes to email@example.com and refer to job number # 801928