Graphics Administrative Coordinator
Los Angeles, CA
Our client in West LA is looking for a Graphics Administrative Coordinator to join their team!
This position provides administrative support in label review and printing process across the groups of internal team members and external vendors. This role monitors, tracks and maintains smooth and timely workflow of label review and print process from various departments and vendors in order to stay abreast of label priorities and ensure label due dates are met.
- Must be proficient in Excel, Word, Powerpoint, and Outlook. Knowledge of various design programs preferred, but not required.
- B.S./College Degree in Science or related field required
- Minimum of one to two years in similar position
- Must have excellent work ethic ,exceptional data management, analytical and interpersonal skills
- Must have experience in purchase order preparation and inventory tracking
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize, detail-oriented, well-organized and works well under pressure.
- Employment is contingent upon successfully passing the background screening process
This is a full time temp to hire position that will pay $15/hour to $16/hour depending on experience and education. If you meet the qualifications you are encouraged to submit your resume to email@example.com and refer to job # 93161 in the subject line. EOE/M/F/D/V.