General Office Assistant
Arlington Heights, IL 60005
Seeking a Case Aide to perform clerical duties for a non-profit organization in Arlington Heights, IL. General office duties will include some data entry into Excel spreadsheets and other software systems, making calls to set appointments, answering phones, filing and other duties as assigned. The ideal candidate for this position will be compassionate and patient. Previous non-profit experience is a plus, but not required. This position is paying $12.28/hr with a 35 hour work week.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to type 35+ words per minute.
- 2 years of office experience preferably within a non for profit organization, but not required.
- Compassionate nature to deal with clients of the non-profit organization.
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check.