Forensic Staff Accountant
Sherman Oaks, CA 91403 US
An established CPA firm in the San Fernando Valley is seeking an experienced Staff Accountant with forensic accounting experience to join their team.
- Hold a bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- Will have at least 3 to 5 years of family law forensic accounting experience
- 3+ years of public accounting experience in tax and accounting
- Tax experience is a plus
- Working proficiency in Quicken & Quick Books
- Proficient in Microsoft Word & Excel
- Proven ability to perform detailed forensic research
- Experience in the preparation of accounting reports from financial findings
- Good written and verbal communication skills
This is a direct opportunity and salary will range between $50,000 /year to $75,000/year depending on experience, education, knowledge and skills.
Qualified candidates can submit their resume to LA@stivers.com and refer to job # 96708 in the subject line. EOE/M/F/D/V.