Financial Service & Support
St. Louis, MO
- Process multiple incoming wire reports throughout the day in a timely manner and follow guidelines to determine the account status/standing and escalations needed
- Perform Office of Foreign Asset Control (OFAC) checks on banks and individuals as required based on specific criteria.
- Enforce and explain industry and internal policies
- Review and process Advisor Services accounts, including troubleshooting, ensuring accuracy and completeness of account generation and recommending solutions for unique situations.
- Run various reports and track data relative to accounts opened, pending matters, and other important information
- Process new bank and brokerage account documents via Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Systems and paper form
- Complete customer maintenance requests (change of address, trade authorization, account linking, margin, beneficiary and ownership changes, Transfer on Death to accounts)
- 1+ years of financial services or equivalent customer service experience in the financial arena
- Critical thinking skills and the ability to multi-task in a fast paced, deadline driven environment
- Fast and accurate 10 key and data entry skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in multiple areas of brokerage operations preferred
- Prior brokerage, insurance or investment Advisor operations experience preferred