Financial Sales Representative
Overland Park, KS
Growing community bank with locations through out this area has two openings for Financial Sales Representatives willing to work at various bank locations .
- The Financial Sales Representative must be able to deal with any customer, on any financial need, in a professional and knowledgeable manner.
- Will contribute in the achievement of branch sales goals by selling products to new and existing customers by identifying needs and opportunities.
- Cross sell bank products.
- Identify opportunities to sell consumer loans, accept consumer loan applications and facilitate loan closings.
- Refer qualified customers to specialized sales force.
- Provide exceptional customer service by acknowledging every customer promptly, smiling and greeting each customer, introducing yourself, using eye contact, and thanking the customer.
- Acknowledge customer complaints.
- Handle customer transactions quickly, accurately, maintain and balance cash drawer following the established guidelines.
- Participate branch promotions and marketing initiatives.
This is a Direct Hire placement, Starting salary $14/hr
Must be able to pass credit check.
Excellent benefits upon hire:
- Progressive benefit plans
- Group health plan options
- Fully paid life insurance
- 401k Matching and Profit Sharing Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off (PTO) program (up to 4 weeks/year)
- Long- and short-term disability
- Profit Sharing Bonus
- Six paid holidays
- Discount on various financial services
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Current NMLS SAFE Act Registration or the ability to be registered within 30 days required.
- Sales experience, customer service, cash handling, bank or other financial service provider experience preferred.
- Must be able to rotate job tasks.
- Must be able to move from department to department or bank to bank.
- Must be able to operate computer keyboard .