Escrow Assistant 1 -
1 - 3 years experience required.
Maintain communication with the Escrow Officer
• Handle walk-ins or phone calls when Escrow Officer is unavailable.
• Help other assistants and fill in as receptionist as needed.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Prior to Closing:
• Order payoffs and final utilities for files; verify payoffs match title commitments.
• Handle all file requirements prior to closing, including but not limited to liens, judgments, and bankruptcy requirements
• Obtain most past and present tax information; ensure current taxes have not been paid.
• Order and follow-up on HOA letters, bylaws, financials, and irrigation.
• Obtain commission information on the real estate agents involved in the transaction.
• Disburse files and verify receipt and accuracy of wires.
• Prepare Power of Attorneys and Quit Claim Deeds when necessary.
• Assist with entering figures from lender.
• Assist with printing documents for closing.
• Print checks for closing.
• Assist with faxing figures to lenders/Realtors.
• Clean out file for shipping of loan package, recordings, follow-up on any money held in escrow, etc.
• Prepare closed out file for scanning
ONLY QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED
EOE, M/F/V/D, Never a fee
Check out our Facebook page; www.facebook.com/Stivers StaffingArizona
We offer Health, Dental & Vision Plans to all of our employees.
Stay informed of all our new job openings by joining our Talent Network!
Please email your resume in Word format as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org and mention the job posting number in the subject line.