Entry-Level Help Desk
St. Louis, MO
The West County location of a large area employer is in need of an Entry-Level Help Desk to join their busy team. The position is a full-time, temporary, assignment scheduled to last approximately 6 months, though it could become permanent for the right candidate. The position will pay within the range of $12.00-$15.00 per hour, depending upon experience. The hours for this position are 10: 00am - 6: 00pm.
- Provide tier 1 support for internal customers via telephone and email
- Perform hardware/software setup, configuration, problem recognition, research and isolation
- Lead customers through diagnostic procedures to determine source of error
- Document and resolve or properly prioritize the incident/request
- Escalate internal customer incidents in a timely and efficient manner, as needed
- Follow up with customers to ensure resolution
- Ensure all open incidents are current and updated, and that all parties are aware of the incident status
- Additional duties as assigned
- Associates Degree in Information Technology or related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred.
- 1+ years customer service experience
- 1+ years help desk, service desk, technical support or equivalent educational experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- A+ certification preferred
Please apply online for immediate consideration. All qualified applicants will be contacted.