General Job Duties
- Assist job coordinators with field coordination and communication with customers.
- Participate in and/or assist job coordinator in multiple aspects of job pick-up and delivery including, but not limited to, scheduling, window covering take-down, and customer contact.
- Remove affected textile items such as clothing, area rugs and window coverings from homes
- Packing and moving duties can include up to full house pack outs
- Sort and separate different garments and textiles.
- Clean and launder a variety of garments and textiles.
- Hang a variety of garments.
- Move garments on rails throughout plant.
- Load and move boxes of garments and textiles.
- Prepare for and participate in daily production meetings.
- General warehouse duties.
- On call week every 3-4 weeks (emergency response).
Additional reasonable duties as assigned
- Must have a valid driver's license and have no more than 2 traffic infractions on your record within last 18 months
- Ability to drive company cargo vans (i.e. Ford E250)
- Must have clean background check, free of any felonies and serious misdemeanors
- Strong customer service background, professional communication skills, production, people-oriented and highly organized.
- Physical ability to sit, stand, walk for long periods of time. Ability to bend, reach above shoulder level, twist, turn, kneel. Ability to push/pull/lift up to 40 lbs throughout work day
- Ability to read and write, retain learned tasks
- Work with all co-workers in a friendly and courteous manner
Full-time position Job hours are typically Monday – Friday, 8:00am-4:30pm, overtime may be available daily and some weekends.
After 30 days: full health benefits After 90 days: PTO accrual begins After 90 days: 401k plan participation