Our client, a growing health care product company located in the Olivette area, is seeking Documentation Supervisor to join their busy team. This is a full-time, Direct-Hire, opportunity that pays up to $60, 000 annually. Additionally, this company offers medical and dental insurance, long-term disability, sick leave, life insurance, 401K, and profit sharing! The schedule for this position is 8: 30am-5: 00pm, Monday-Friday, plus at least 1 Saturday per month.
The Documentation Supervisor will work with the Director of Reimbursement and Reimbursement Manager in all aspects of managing the responsibilities for the department including associate hiring, motivation, coaching, development, discipline, customer satisfaction and achievement of key metrics. The Documentation Representatives are responsible for all tasks related to verifying patient benefits, submitting and following up on documentation (RX, PA, LMN, etc.) requests, order management, audit requests and other supporting functions as applicable.
- Supervise daily tasks of Documentation team
- Take escalated customer calls
- Review performance data for Documentation team and speak to issues/concerns
- Conduct monthly 1-on-1 meetings and perform annual performance reviews with employees
- Complete HR/payroll for employees
- Ensure employees meet targeted/expected overtime goals
- Enforce HR policies (attendance, dress code, cell phone, etc.)
- Create and implement activities to motivate team to meet/exceed metrics
- New Employee Set-up
- Work designated Saturdays once a month as Manager/Supervisor on duty
- Display initiative in all aspects of the position, including attendance, service delivery, and volunteering for special projects or assignments
- Keep HR and management informed of area activities and significant problems
- Maintain a high degree of confidentiality pertaining to team member and customer situations
- Assist Director of Reimbursement and Reimbursement Manager with projects as needed
- Extra responsibilities as assigned
- Must be able to work overtime with or without advance notice as the demands of the department warrant
- Experience in a supervisory capacity
- Ability to motivate employees to accomplish department and company goals
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to remain calm during stressful situations, including interpersonal conflicts between team members
- Able to independently, and professionally, handle complaints and upset individuals in a business setting
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Cooperative and willing to assist others
- Prior experience working with Medicaid, Medicare and/or 3rd party insurance is highly preferred
- Experience with billing/documentation requirements for governmental/Third Party payers preferred
What sets this employer apart from other companies are the wealth of opportunities, and the FUN, FAMILY ATMOSPHERE.
Please apply online for immediate consideration. All qualified applicants will be contacted.