Document Control Associate
Los Angeles, CA
We are looking for a Document Control Associate for our client in Los Angeles, a national supplement distributor.
· Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
· Associate or bachelor’s degree in science or business related field
· 2+ years of experience in sourcing, purchasing or project management required
· Experience with sourcing dietary supplements a plus
· Computer savvy and proficient in Microsoft Office programs
· Excellent verbal and written communications skills
· This person would be responsible for handling the day to day coordination and
procurement of raw material and technical documentation from third party vendors.
· Collects and maintains regulatory documentation for raw materials related to cGMPs, Allergens and Non-GMO.
· Communicate and follow up with vendors regularly via phone and email to obtain necessary documentation.
· Ensures that all necessary regulatory documentation on file is accurate and up to date
· Save and upload documents to appropriate drives and internal systems and maintain a clean and organized filing system.
· Purge , shred and assist with disposal of old documents as approved by manager.
· Perform related duties assigned by manager.
This is a full time temp to hire opportunity that will pay $ 14/hour to $16/hour DOEE .
Candidates can submit their resume to email@example.com and refer to job # 93145 in the subject line.