Customer Service Representative
Our client, a large employer in Belleville, IL, is seeking a Claims Representative to join their call center team. This is a full-time, temp-to-hire, opportunity, working from 9: 00 am or 9: 30 am until 6: 00 pm, Monday through Friday. The positions will pay $12.25 per hour during the temporary period, with the potential for a salary review upon permanent hire.
- Coordinate and schedule phone interviews with Claims Representatives
- Place outbound calls to hospitals to obtain requested medical information
- Place outbound calls to customers/claimants gathering information and data
- Data entry into case management system
- 1-3 years previous call center experience
- Excellent customer service skills
- Proficiency in MS Outlook
- Proficient and accurate data entry skills
- Excellent time management skills with ability to contact, schedule and follow up; ability to coordinate multiple projects
- Excellent organizational skills
- A strong attention to detail and accuracy
- A stable work history
- Per the client's request, the ability to pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check
Please apply online for immediate consideration. All qualified applicants will be contacted.