Customer Service Associates
Van Nuys, CA
Our client a self-storage property management company is looking for an experienced customer service associate to join their team and help support the day to day operations of their centers in the San Fernando Valley and serve as an assistant to the operations manager and property manager.
The ideal candidate will possess these qualities:
• At least 2 years’ experience in sales or customer service
• Property management experience a plus
• The ability to work weekends
• Ability to work with minimal supervision and able to manage tasks
• Must be computer literate and comfortable learning software functions
• Employment is contingent upon successfully passing a background check.
Job Duties include:
• Answering the phone
• Taking payments from customers
• Showing rental units to clients
• Provide great customer service skills
• Provide excellent phone sales and service commitment to prospective and existing customers;
• Help sell their supplies- bubble wrap, boxes and rental units
• Call existing customers with monthly reminders and collection calls
• Light cleaning and maintenance of the facility.
This is a full time temp to hire position. During the temp period pay will be $12/hour and once hired on will go between $13/hour to $14/hour depending on work performance. Interested candidates can submit their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference job# 96679 EOE/M/F/D/V.