Los Angeles, CA
Our client, a national law firm is looking for a full time copywriter to join their Marketing team. This position will be responsible for creating new content and rewriting content for numerous web pages, attorney biographies, blogs, social media, brochures, and press releases. This position requires someone who has experience writing website content and who can write quickly, stay focused and adapt quickly to input from management. There will be a combination of copywriting projects including creating the material from scratch, proofing and rewriting content supplied from other employees and sources. This is ideal for writers who can produce quality, original, informative marketing content for provider websites and blogs across a variety of health care specialties.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience writing website content with writing samples required
- Strong attention to detail and working knowledge of basic SEO content principles preferred
- Conversational, yet professional writing style
- Graphic skills including ability to design using Word and Photoshop a plus
- Bachelors degree preferred but not required
- Autonomously write quality website copy for attorney websites based on online research from various sources
- AbilityÂ to collaborate with an editor and apply feedback to ongoing and future assignments
- Understanding and execution of AP Style or other guidelines is preferred but not required if the quality of your writing is superb
- Able to produce clean, quality content under deadlines
- Strong communication skills, with a relatively quick response time
This is a full time long term temp assignment that could lead to hire for the right individual. Pay is $15/hr- $17/hr DOEE.
Experienced candidates are encouraged to apply to email@example.com and refer to job # 93154 in the subject line. Candidates for this position will need to be able to present writing samples. EOE/M/F/D/V.