Downtown retailer is seeking a Content Assistant to work in E-Commerce department for a long-term temporary assignment.
Enter all of the product description, ingredient and instruction content from approved product labels.
- Manage changes to content via e-Commerce ticketing system to ensure all product content is accurate and up to date.
- Launch and manage products including set up, removal, content pages, and other miscellaneous tasks
- Assist with special entry projects, content audits or serve as a backup for Product Content Coordinator-I as needed.
- 1-2 years of e-Commerce experience.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or Business.
- Detail oriented.
- Proficient in web-based data applications.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Ability to produce on-time quality deliverables in a deadline driven environment while balancing multiple priorities.
- Strong organizational skills with a high degree of motivation and self-direction.
- Positive attitude, flexibility, creativity and team orientation a must.
If you are looking for an excellent temporary opportunity and have the above listed qualifications please reply to Job 30027. Only those candidates for further consideration will be contacted.