Construction Project Superintendent
Kansas City, MO
Duties and Responsibilities :
- Responsible for the familiarization with the complete scope and proposed method of construction for all projects assigned.
- In conjunction with Operations Manager and Owner, develop and maintain the proper staffing for all jobs.
- Responsible for assuring that proper equipment and materials are on the job site as needed by field personnel
- Responsible for the scheduling and supervision of all crews at the job site.
- Hold meaningful safety meetings on a regular basis and maintains the associated paperwork.
- Preferred Bachelors Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent experience in related field.
- Required: High School Degree or equivalent. Extensive construction experience may be substituted for Bachelors or Associates Degree.
- Preferred: Extensive experience in general construction environment.
- Required: Must have hands-on experience performing the duties supervised.
- Ability to lead the coordinated efforts of the company. Must be able to work with and lead people, negotiate, analyze problems and translate company goals into actions necessary to achieve goals. Must have working knowledge of contract and regulatory compliance requirements.
- Includes sitting, standing, walking, bending, lifting, kneeling, and use of hands and arms to operate equipment.
- Must be able to read, write and speak English fluently. Knowledge of math and technical research a plus. must be able to work under time and budgetary pressures
- Valid driving license is required as this position will often require driving from site to site
- Job sites can be hot in the summer and cold in the winter, hazardous, noisy and dusty, must be able to comply with all safety regulations.
Send qualified resumes to Kcnorth@stivers.com
Refer to job # ……