Concession Stand Workers
Event / Concession Stand Workers - Bronco Games Throughout the season!
Immediate Need For Event Concession Stand Workers
Responsible for serving quality food and beverage in a timely and courteous manner to each customer.
Essential Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Ensure 100% guest satisfaction.
- Follow all ServSafe procedures.
- Prepare concession stand for an event by stocking product (cups, napkins, etc.) in convenient and accessible locations including condiment carts.
- Greet every guest with a warm and sincere smile and greeting.
- Must be comfortable with upselling.
- Exhibit exceptional customer service at all times.
- Prepare food in stand according to specified cooking projections.
- Follow all recipe cards.
- Keep containers and counters clean and free of crumbs and spills at all times.
- Be willing to work day, evening, weekday or weekend shifts.
- Be willing to stand for extended periods.
- Able to get along with others and be a team player.
- Able to take directions and effectively follow supervisor orders.
- Must be able to lift 25lbs. or more.
- May be asked to assist with beginning inventory levels prior to events; may be required to count ending inventory levels before end of shift.
High School Diploma or equivalent
Ability to handle multiple projects and stressful situations simultaneously.
Ability to effectively communicate with diverse groups of customers and employees.
Prior experience in similar facility or operation a plus.
Strong organizational and communication skills
We are looking for individuals willing and able to work part-time temporary positions.
Shifts: Typically 7 Hours, weekday, weekend, days and evening shifts.
Location: Bronco Stadium
Dress: Black pants and black shoes or white sneakers, tops will be provided.
To be considered for this position please forward a resume and/or contact information to email@example.com.