Client Account Representative
St. Louis, MO
Our client, a financial institution located in West County, is seeking a Client Account Representative to join their team! This is a full-time, temporary assignment slated to last approximately 3 months. This opportunity pays between $12 - $15/hr, dependent on experience. The candidate in this role will be responsible for enhancing the client experience and building client loyalty by providing a knowledgeable and professional customer service experience.
- Respond to client inquires via phone, email, and chat lines
- Assist clients with login assistance, technical assistance, account servicing inquiries, and other general company inquiries
- Route clients to appropriate resources, including online self-help resources and specialty service teams
- Engage with clients to identify their needs or goals, and route clients to the appropriate business partner for solutions
- Utilize the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) to document client interactions and to notate follow up tasks
- Assist with departmental projects as needed
- 3-5 years prior experience in a high-level customer service role
- Basic understanding of banking products and services
- Ability to learn and effectively navigate between multiple computer applications
- Willingness to stay up to date on all company policies, procedures, and products
- Familiarity with MS Office, including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Ability to work overtime during high call volume periods highly preferred
Please apply online for immediate consideration. All qualified candidates will be contacted.