Temporary Claims Adjuster w/ 5+ Years BODILY INJURY Experience
- Knowledge of policy forms and common carrier doctrines.
- Experience with multi-state bodily injury, property damage, collision, uninsured motorist bodily injury, under insured motorist, general liability or commercial transportation claims.
- Experience handling taxi, para-transit, limousine, trucking or other commercial business auto claims.
- Ability to investigate, evaluate and negotiate commercial claims from inception through disposition.
- Knowledge of jurisdictional laws, venues and claims handling practices.
- Interact with internal and external customers, agents, claimants and others in a professional and courteous manner.
- Experience working with attorneys, investigators, vendors, experts and medical professionals.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Strong negotiation and customer service skills.
- 5+ years Bodily Injury claims experience a must.
- Adjuster DHS License preferred, but not required.
- Ability to work independently and perform in a fast paced environment.
- Detail oriented, strong organizational skills and proven ability to multi-task