Civil LItigation Secretary
Los Angeles, CA
Our client an established legal firm is looking for an Experienced Civil Litigation Secretary to join their team !
The ideal candidate will possess these qualifications:
- Minimum 10 years’ experience as a litigation legal secretary
- Stable work history
- Plaintiff experience is a plus in the areas of product liability, employment law, medical malpractice, and catastrophic injury.
- Experience in civil litigation and civil court trial preparation required
- Must have working knowledge of state, federal court filing procedures.
- Working knowledge of the e-filing process
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel and calendaring)
- Typing speed of at least 75 wpm,
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Must be a self-motivated team player, adaptable and able to work under pressure.
- Must have great organizational skills
This is a direct hire placement. Pay will be dependent on work experience and education. Qualified candidates are encouraged to submit their resume to email@example.com and refer to job # 93137.