Los Angeles, CA
Billing Clerks for Busy Law Firm
Our client, a law firm in the Mid-Wilshire area, is looking for billing clerks.
- Run pre-bills, distribute and perform all edits
- Finalize bills and perform monthly client billing
- eBill any necessary client billing
- Perform other administrative duties as instructed
- Coordinate collection activities with attorney, prepare and send billing reminder letters on past due accounts
- Data entry tasks
- General office tasks as needed.
- Previous law firm billing experience is required
- Knowledge of legal eBilling systems preferred
- Knowledge of ProLaw, Tymetrix 360, Legal X and similar programs preferred
- Experience with insurance programs, self-insured programs review of billing and uploading invoices.
- Understanding of basic accounting principles, billing practices, AR and legal terminology
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Capacity to follow instructions and able to work independently within role and as directed
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Word, Excel and Outlook