Our client is currently seeking enthusiastic Appointment Setters in the Wheeling area, to contribute in generating sales for their company. An effective Appointment Setter will be an excellent communicator and have superior people skills. They must be comfortable talking about services over the phone as well as dealing with complaints and doubts.
Compensation is competitive, $14/hr to start. Once permanent, our client offers health insurance, and generous paid vacation. They have a casual work environment and with a company culture committed to rewarding excellence.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Contact potential or existing clients to inform them about services
• Answer questions about services or the company
• Ask questions to understand if the appointment qualifies based on set criteria
• Enter and update client information in the database
• Handle grievances to preserve the company's reputation
• Go the extra mile to meet sales quota and facilitate future sales
• Keep records of calls and sales and note useful information
Qualifications and Skills
• Proven experience in a sales or customer service role
• Proven track record of successfully meeting sales quota preferably over the phone
• Good knowledge of relevant computer programs (e.g. CRM software) and telephone systems
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Cool-tempered and able to handle rejection