After Sales Admin
Kansas City, MO
The person in the After Sales Admin role will provide support for the spare parts and service departments.
- 3 way matching of items received.
- Maintain the prepayments on service and spare parts per usage by the customer. Follow up as needed.
- Backup the entry of inventory into item receipts/bill once shipments are delivered.
- Maintain service kit reports and stock counts.
- Charge customer invoices daily with shipping cost generated using UPS/ Fed-EX reports.
- Enter accounts payable for UPS and Fed- Ex bills.
- Complete end of day: file all invoices, sales orders, PO's and vendor bills.
- Reconcile incoming deliveries with related sales orders to guide warehouse.
- Spare parts PO confirmations (match/ adjust/address).
- Maintain customer invoicing systems, when applicable.
- Assist in monthly reporting for After Sales, accounting and reconciling.
Must be proficient in Microsoft word, Excel and Outlook.
high level of detail, professionalism, and integrity.
Accounting degree or experience, a plus.
Ability to function independently.
Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Working Knowledge/experience with QuickBooks would be a plus.
Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics AX a plus.
Send qualified resumes to Kcnorth@stivers.com
Refer to job #51546