Private family office located downtown is seeking a temporary Administrative Receptionist.
- Primary responsibility for answering telephones
- Greeting guests and visitors
- Managing family and client contact lists and inputting information into computer database
- Maintaining supply inventory and organizing and maintaining filing system
- Responsible for maintaining and distributing reservation information for various properties
- Assist the Foundation president with letters and other communication concerning grants, charitable payments and meetings
- Administrative duties pertaining to tax returns (mailing returns, tracking receipts, etc.)
- Assist with online processing of annual state corporate filings
- Handle mail (including Fed-Ex, Certified, sort incoming mail) and coordinate family mailings
- Sort and open account statements
- Responsible for providing administrative assistance to the President and others including Executive Vice President, Controller and Vice President.
- Must have MS Word, Excel Outlook for Email and Power Point
- Strong organizational skills
- Team player -- willing to help out where needed
- Individual should be professional, detail oriented and able to multi-task
- Must be willing to sign confidentiality agreement
Helpful but not required
- Access Database
- Monday – Friday (9 am to 5 pm)
- Overtime as required
Individual must be a great communicator, reliable, organized and hardworking, as well as professional in demeanor and appearance.
If you have the above listed experience and qualifications please reply to Job 30004. Only those candidates for further consideration will be contacted.