Los Angeles, CA
Graphics/Printing Administrative Coordinator
Provides administrative support in label review and printing process. Monitors, tracks and maintains smooth and timely work flow of label review and print process and ensure label due dates. Assists Graphics Supervisor and staff in various administrative, clerical, and processing needs of the department.
- Must be proficient in Excel, Word, and Outlook. Knowledge of Adobe design programs preferred, but not required.
- S./College Degree in Science or related field required
- Minimum of one to two years in similar position
- Must have excellent work ethic
- Exceptional data management, analytical and interpersonal skills
- Must have experience in purchase order preparation and inventory tracking
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize, goal-oriented, detail-oriented, well-organized and works well under pressure.
- In charge of label review and printing process
- Initiates, coordinates, and follows up to ensure all label review, printing and dispositions are properly administered through the procedural
- Monitors, tracks, and maintains label review and printing process
- Updates Excel sheet by logging in up-to-date status from beginning to end process.
- In charge of vendor correspondence/communication; proofs, quotes, sample label deliveries, packing slips, delivery confirmations, and invoice follow- ups, etc
- In charge of providing cost to buyers
- Organizes, maintains, tracks, and files label files and documents
- Proofreads all labels and
- In charge of checking invoices for accuracy
- Maintains and orders graphics supplies as needed.
- Assists designers and print coordinator as needed.
- Negotiates and obtains bids on various projects with print vendors as required by Graphics Manager.
- Performs any other administrative, clerical, secretarial responsibilities as required by Graphics Manager
This is a full time Temp-Hire job working from 9:30am – 6:00pm M-F, with a 30 minute lunch. Salary is $15.50 to $16.00/hr depending on experience.
Interested candidates must submit resumes for immediate consideration. Please refer to #93155 when applying. Email:email@example.com EOE M/F/D/V