Administrative Assistant needed in Tempe, Arizona.
The successful candidate will be a self-starter who has demonstrated the ability to function independently in a fast-paced, dynamic and demanding environment. This person will be intellectually curious, intuitive, trustworthy and have the highest ethical standards. In addition, the individual will be effective addressing a number of internal and external audiences in a professional manner. This person will add value by working on a number of simultaneous projects with minimal supervision and exemplary follow-through.
• Provides administrative support to senior managers and other partners in the department
• Schedule and arrange on-site meetings and other minor event planning duties (e.g. meeting invites, room set-up, AV and catering)
• Greet or assist clients and/or vendors
• Works on special projects assigned by management and team
• Expected to use best judgment but will defer to supervisor if it’s a more complex problem
• Works effectively as a team member but also independently
This is a temporary position paying $18-20/hr.
• Experience in an administrative role preferred
• Technical skills / systems knowledge (e.g. Microsoft Office, SharePoint)
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, etc.)
• Analytical and problem solving skills
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Superior organizational skills and attention to detail
• Excellent interpersonal skills, high energy level, ability to work in a fast-paced environment
This is a great part time, temporary opportunity that could possibly go to full time after several months. Qualified candidate must be available to work Monday through Thursday from 8am to noon and commute to the south Tempe Area.
Please send your resume in an attached Word document to: firstname.lastname@example.org and reference job #900355.
eoe no fee m/f/d/v