Administrative Assistant for Budget Management Department
Seeking an experienced Administrative Assistant to support the Budget Management of our client. 2 years if previous experience in a similar role required.
The ideal candidate will be a well-organized individual who possesses a high level of professionalism and works well in a high-paced job environment. He/She will pay close attention to detail while keeping the broader picture in view, and will exhibit empathy and enthusiasm in interactions with staff, students, faculty, parents, vendors and outside visitors.
Duties will include:
- Track multiple budgets including reconciliation and payment.
- Prepare and process payments for internal and external programming.
- Maintain and schedule appointment calendars.
- Coordinate events.
- Prepare reports, information sheets and maps, coordinate phone registrations and requests for more information.
- Manage posting and hiring of all student employees.
- Answer telephones and provide information regarding a variety of programs. Route phone calls, direct visitors, provide forms and information.
- Prepare letters and general correspondence. Coordinate large mailings to include large mail merges.
- Must possess excellent customer service skills, flexibility, prioritization and organizational skills.
- General budget knowledge and skills.
- Ability to organize and maintain manual and electronic filing systems.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and calendar systems.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.