Administrative Assistant - Home Builder Experience Preferred
Immediate Need for Administrative Assistant to Serve as a Land Development Coordinator
Provide administrative support to the Land Department and its Project Managers.
Coordinate the flow of departmental paperwork throughout the office to ensure that all
documents required to develop and turnover land to operations, is achieved efficiently,
timely and on budget.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Support director and department with administrative duties.
2. Input and administer Contracts for Land Development communities.
3. Review, code and facilitate authorization of manually processed land progress payment
requests and invoicing.
4. Coordinate new land trade partner setup with Corporate and Project
5. Liaison between Corporate and Land trade partners for Corporations insurance needs.
6. Research, communicate and resolve trade partner accounts receivable issues, concerns
and process-related questions.
7. Assist in regularly presenting land budget status to division management.
8. Provide documentation for release of development reimbursements.
9. Perform all other duties as assigned.
This is a Temp-to-Hire position paying $19/hr
EDUCATION AND ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
One (1) year minimum experience in construction industry preferred
High school diploma or GED required
Intermediate knowledge of Word and Excel
Strong communication skills, written and verbal
Detailed oriented, work well under pressure, capable of handling multiple tasks with
Maintain regular attendance and punctuality relative to daily work schedule is required
Follow directions from a supervisor
Interact well with co-workers
Understand and follow work rules and procedures
Accept constructive feedback
This is primarily a sedentary office position which requires the ability to occasionally bend,
stoop, reach, lift, move and carry office materials, equipment and supplies weighing 25
pounds or less. Finger dexterity is required to operate a computer keyboard and calculator.