3rd Shift Mail Clerk
St. Louis, MO
Our client, a large mail processing facility located in Brentwood, is currently seeking multiple Mail Sorters to join their team on the 3rd shift, 12: 00am (midnight) – 8: 00am. This is a full-time temporary assignment that will start immediately and is expected to continue for the next couple of months during the busy mailing season. The position pays $10.00 per hour.
- Inspect mail for correct postage and quality control of bar codes
- Sort mail into trays based upon zip code
- Ensure that mail is organized and placed right side up
- Communicate any errors found in the mail to supervisor
- Perform additional duties as assigned by management
- Previous pick-and-pack or mail sorting experience
- The ability to lift up to a maximum of 50 pounds (large bundles of mail, supplies, and shipments of paper)
- The ability to walk or stand for long periods
- Excellent attention to detail
- Work well in a team environment
- A friendly and cooperative attitude
- Willingness to submit to a pre-employment drug screening and criminal background check
Please apply online for immediate consideration. All qualified applicants will be contacted.